Page 2 of 3
Utilizing our new modular automated technology we presented two possible options:
- One entrance/exit on the same side street;
- Conventional parking on Ground for 21-22 vehicles - possibly for Retail (if required, additional Retail parking in the automated section - randomly allocated by the system);
- 10 entrances/exits on Ground to the automated parking below;
- ±307 vehicles in the automated section below Ground - dependent on column placement;
- Motorcycle/bicycle parking on Ground;
- Stepped excavation to reduce excavation depth;
- Cars rotated to face forward before retrieval;
- The option of a mobile phone app to interface with the system, allowing users to queue their cars remotely, thereby further speeding up retrieval once on site;
- Stepped excavation: 3.10m, 7.90m, 9.60m.
Total parking: ±328 vehicles.