1. Our Compu-Park™ Modular Technology addresses major limitations of existing automated car parking systems available on the global market:
- The average existing automated car parking system accommodates 1 car per entry lane (or 20-30 cars per hour). Our average modular parking system accommodates up to 6 cars per entry lane (or 3-6 cars per minute).
- The average existing automated car parking system allocates 60-70 cars to one stacker, requiring ±3 hours to fill/empty the system. Our average modular system accommodates 120-130 vehicles and can be emptied/filled in 20-30 minutes.
2. Our Compu-Park™ Modular Technology is globally unique and offers customers the following:
- Rapid cycle times;
- Competitive pricing;
- Improved parking ratios;
- Superior technology;
- Integrated automated storage modules (where required).
3. As can be seen above, Compu-Park™ Modular Technology offers several benefits in locations where a high parking capacity must be matched by quick cycle times.
4. Each parking solution is designed to meet specific client, site and project requirements. Furthermore, as a small consultancy specializing in automated car parking and storage solutions your project represents a larger share of our business than it will for a larger company. We will therefore respond with commitment and gratitude.