We become involved at the planning stage of a prospective project, ensuring our parking solution can be successfully integrated into the prospective building, with due consideration to placement of supports, entry/exit points, traffic flow and user movement. Furthermore, our team is involved from design to commissioning, and in the subsequent maintenance (local maintenance staff is trained where this would be more practical).
Our professional team includes Cape Town’s leading Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Town Planners, Structural Engineers, Traffic Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Property Consultants to ensure all aspects of the project - from inception to commissioning - are completed to the highest standard.
Where projects are initiated by Compu-Park SA the procedure is generally as follows:
- We identify a parking/transport need within a certain area;
- We determine land ownership;
- We draft preliminary concept drawings showing the overall project layout, parking system design, capacity, traffic flow etc.
- We create project proposals - where required - and present these to the property owner for evaluation; If the proposal is accepted we engage the services of our professional partners (Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Town Planners, Traffic Engineers etc.) to conduct a feasibility study, determine costs, zonings etc.
- The final project and parking system design will only commence once all of the above conditions are met and the land has been secured.
Where we are approached by independent developers or land owners we usually involve their professional partners to achieve the final goal.