Page 3 of 3
Compu-Park™ Modular Technology offers unmatched Parking Ratios:
- Conventional Ramped Car Parking: 28m² to 40m² per car;
- Existing Automated Car Parking Technology: 24m² to 27m² per car;
- Compu-Park™ Modular Technology: 15m² to 22m² per car.
Compu-Park™ Modular Technology will be applied to projects where:
- Land costs are high;
- Loading times must be reduced to a minimum;
- Maximum commercial use must be made of limited land;
- Maximum parking must be provided in the smallest available space.
Benefits of Compu-Park™ Modular Technology over existing automated parking technology:
- Modular technology does not use space-consuming vehicle stackers to move vehicles horizontally and vertically throughout the system.
- An average modular system can handle 6 cars per entry lane at once;
- Conventional systems handle one car per stacker at a time.
- An average module holds 120-130 cars;
- Conventional systems are designed around 60-70 cars per stacker.
- An average module can be filled/emptied in 20-30 minutes;
- Conventional 60-70 car systems handle one car every 2-3 minutes, requiring approximately 3 hours to fill/empty.